Experts say gaming will be the first real use case for blockchain, revamping the industry and making games more immersive than ever. How gaming navigates the remaining hurdles will become a case study for other industries considering mass blockchain adoption. Topic: Transfer Talk – Chelsea’s move for Erling Haaland involves cash, Tammy Abraham Category: News Transfer Talk – Chelsea’s move for Erling Haaland involves cash, Tammy Abraham
The erling haaland transfer news is a Chelsea’s move for Erling Haaland involves cash, Tammy Abraham.
The summer transfer season is open now that Euro 2020 and the Copa America are finished, giving Europe’s top clubs the opportunity to make an impact in the market. Check out the newest rumors below, then go here to view all of the official agreements.
Chelsea are planning a relocation to Haaland.
Chelsea are willing to trade Tammy Abraham as part of a deal to bring Borussia Dortmund attacker Erling Haaland to Stamford Bridge.
According to The Mirror, the Blues value Abraham at about £50 million, meaning an offer of £100 million plus Abraham may be made to Dortmund this week.
The Bundesliga club is said to think Chelsea’s value of Abraham is too high, and they would be hesitant to sell Haaland after Jadon Sancho joined Manchester United earlier this month.
Abraham, 23, scored six Premier League goals in 22 appearances last season but was cut from the team after failing to satisfy coach Thomas Tuchel. Aston Villa and West Ham are allegedly interested in signing the striker, but Chelsea are likely to wait until Dortmund makes a final choice on the £150 million player.
– Watch ESPN FC Daily on ESPN+ (available in the United States only) – Don’t have ESPN? Get immediate access
GOSSIP ON PAPER
– According to Fabrizio Romano, AC Milan is poised to give Franck Kessie a new deal despite interest from the Premier League. The midfielder has been linked with a number of teams, including Arsenal and Juventus, but it is thought that Milan view the Ivory Coast defensive midfielder as a vital member of the squad, with director Paolo Maldini saying of the 24-year-old, “He is part of our future.”
• Best movements by Barnwell: 100-51 | 50-1 • The most recent significant transfers • January transfer grades
– Representatives for Paulo Dybala will meet with Juventus officials to discuss the forward’s contract issue. According to Calciomercato, Massimiliano Allegri views the Serie A star as an important component of the team’s plans for next season. Despite concerns that Cristiano Ronaldo’s new deal might leave Dybala in the dark, sources now claim that the 27-year-old is likely to remain in Turin as the team prepares to reclaim the championship from Internazionale.
– Liverpool have rejected down an £8.5 million offer from Schalke 04 to sign Ozan Kabak. The German club is eager to get rid of the centre-back as they prepare for life in the second level, according to Goal. Kabak spent last season on loan at Liverpool, but despite some impressive displays, Jurgen Klopp’s team moved on to buy RB Leipzig centre-back Ibrahima Konate.
– AC Milan has rejected down a €40 million offer from PSG for left-back Theo Hernandez. According to Tuttosport, Milan does not want to let the defender go this summer. Last season, the Frenchman made 42 appearances for Milan, scoring eight goals and assisting seven more.
– According to Gianluca Di Marzio, Sassuolo are interested in signing Liverpool’s Marko Grujic this summer. The Italian club is said to have already made contact with the Premier League club about the midfielder’s move as a replacement for Manuel Locatelli. Grujic joined Liverpool in 2016 from Red Star Belgrade, but has struggled to get into the first squad. Last season, the Serbia midfielder was on loan at FC Porto.
– According to The Telegraph, Newcastle United and Arsenal are close to agreeing on a deal for Arsenal’s Joe Willock. Although manager Mikel Arteta said that the midfielder was part of the team’s plans for next season, rumours suggest that the 21-year-old would want to return to Tyneside following a successful loan stint last season. Steve Bruce is also said to be interested in Chelsea’s Conor Callagher. Last season, the 21-year-old midfielder was on loan at West Bromwich Albion, where he started 28 Premier League games.
- haaland chelsea
- erling haaland transfer
- tammy abraham